Skin Peel Renewal
What is a chemical peel?
A chemical peel is a skin resurfacing procedure that can improve the skin quality and appearance of the skin on the face, neck and/or hands.
This non invasive treament uses chemical solution to exfoliate the top layers of the dead skin cells to allow new skin to regrow. Giving the new and regenerated skin a much smoother feel and radiant glow.
There are three basic types of chemical peels:
- Superficial or lunchtime peel: The chemical peel is used to penetrate only the outer layer of skin to gently exfoliate it. The treatment is used to improve the appearance of mild skin discoloration and rough skin as well as to refresh the face, neck, chest or hands.
- Medium peel: The medium peel is used to penetrate the outer and middle layers of skin to remove damaged skin cells. The treatment is used to improve age spots, fine lines and wrinkles, freckles and moderate skin discoloration. It also can be used to smooth rough skin and treat some precancerous skin growths, i.e. actinic keratosis.
- Deep peel: Trichloroacetic acid or phenol is applied to deeply penetrate the middle layer of skin to remove damaged skin cells. The treatment removes moderate lines, age spots, freckles and shallow scars. Patients will see a dramatic improvement in skin appearance. The procedure is used on the face and only can be performed once.
What are the benefits of chemical peel?
Chemical peel is effective in treating a range of skin conditions because the desired depth of the damage is entirely dependent upon the doctor after assessing the skin condition to be treated.
If performed by an experienced doctor, the treated skin will be visibly brighter, resulting in a more youthful complexion with less visible appearance of pigmentation.
Unlike traditional chemical peels that work by damaging the surface skin to get to the deeper, newer skin underneath, Our skin peel uses a patented technology that does not immediately damage the surface of the skin. Acid activity starts when the chemical is fully absorbed by the skin, and acid protons are activated in a controlled manner as they exert their full effects on different layers of the skin.
With less immediate damage done on the skin surface, Skin Peel Renewal is a remarkable chemical peel treatment that causes less surface trauma without compromising on the efficacy of the treatment.
It is also effective for treating conditions such as pigmentation, wrinkles, acne and uneven skin tone and texture.
Who is a good candidate for chemical peel?
This chemical peel treatment is best suited for people with sun-damaged skin, pigmentation, uneven skin tone, and fine lines on the skin. It can also be used to treat some superficial acne scarring.
This gentle chemical peel is also beneficial for people with acne-prone skin because of severely clogged pores. This treatment gently removes the accumulation of dead skin cells and debris that are lodged deeply in the pores. By doing so, it clears the skin to reduce the inflammation and growth of Propionibacterium acnes, an acne bacteria.
What is the downtime associated with skin peel renewal treatment?
Unlike traditional chemical peel that damages the skin surface, this chemical peel induces very little damage and has minimal downtime. This effective chemical peel allows the patient to resume their daily activities after the procedure.
- Deep cleansing for the skin
- Smoother skin texture
- Unclogging of pores, removal of dead skin cells
- Brighter, softer skin
- Skin rejuvenation and repair
- Reduce uneven skin tone and texture