Aqua Hydra Facial (90 minutes)
Hydrate and Nourish Your Skin to Regain its Youthful Looks
Aqua Hydra Facial is a gift of modern technology in our war against aging. The procedure rejuvenates the facial skin, leaving it feeling plumped up, refreshed and healthy-looking. It’s a deep cleansing facial treatment that gently scrapes away dead skin cells, removes impurities, and rejuvenates the skin. Aqua Hydra Facial treatment uses charged molecules to penetrate the skin’s epidermal layer and nourish the fresh skin with multi-vitamins and minerals. This facial treatment is not only pain-free, but also enhances blood flow, and lymph flow, apart from improving the complexion. It also functions as a barrier to premature aging.
What is the Aqua Hydra Medi Facial Therapy?
Due to constant exposure to free radicals, pollutants, sunlight, and stress, vital skin cells such as collagen, and elastin get damaged, leaving your skin looking dry, undernourished, and jaded. Fortunately, these conditions can be reduced with the help of Aqua Hydra MEDI Facial therapy, a 6-step treatment that combines relaxing, and refreshing spa therapies, with a patented 4-in-1 Vortex Fusion technology. Together, they thoroughly cleanse, exfoliate, and hydrate the skin, to deliver instant, and tangible results that last long.
It offers the perfect treatment option for people interested in preserving their skin’s healthy look, or to resolve problems of wrinkles, acne spots, or pigmentation.
The Aqua Hydra Medi Facial therapy is primarily a resurfacing procedure that is achieved by applying cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, and hydration processes. An entirely non-invasive, and a non-surgical procedure, it relies upon Vortex-Fusing antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid to deliver instant results that can be easily seen and felt. Its unique spiral design is advantageous as it uses a vortex effect to extricate and remove impurities, even as the skin is simultaneously being hydrated with potent antioxidants. This is truly technology that can help you look younger and fresh
1. Deep Cleansing - Firstly, our therapist will cleanse patients’ face with DR. KT’s Oil Free Cleanser to remove any make up, oil and sweat your skin has collected throughout the day. Proper cleansing is crucial, as it prevent breakouts and would also help to brighten any dullness and ultimately lifting the complexion.
2. Exfoliation - The next step involves gentle exfoliation, to expose a new layer of skin, followed by skin resurfacing to clear surface impurities. Patients liken this experience to that of a “cool paint brush” softly caressing their face.
3. Extraction - Medical extractions alone are an excellent way to clean out comedones (blackheads and whiteheads) and help to clear acne more quickly.
4. Infusion & Hydrate - The tip of the device is directed across your skin to painlessly peel off the dead skin cells, and clear blocked pores with the help of pain-free Vortex suction. Paired with DR. KT's anti-aging serum, it can help with stimulating cell's renewal and improve the tissues' tonicity. The antioxidants and multivitamins in the serum also helps with skin tightening effect while increasing the collagen fiber's rate as well as firming the skin.
5. Customised Mask - The customised - The Hydro Cool Anti-Aging Mask have several peeling edges, which are very effective at exfoliating the skin. It is used to protect and retain the nutrients within the skin, to enhance its suppleness, leaving the skin rejuvenated, youthful and healthy.
6. And finally, a soothing massage for the head and shoulders, to let you relax and unwind.
HydraFacial Treatment in Singapore—Who requires it?
The Aqua Hydra Medi Facial therapy is appropriate for all skin types and for people with the following skin concerns:
- Sun damage
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Dry or Dehydrated Skin
- Oily / Congested Skin
- Clogged / Enlarged Pores
People undergoing the treatment report visible skin refinement, and skin tone that’s even, and radiant, after just one session. A series of sittings is recommended for significantly reducing fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, and oily/acne-prone skin.