Aqua Hydra Facial (90 minutes)
Hydrate and Nourish Your Skin to Regain its Youthful Looks
Aqua Hydra Facial is a gift of modern technology in our war against ageing. The procedure rejuvenates the facial skin, leaving it feeling plumped up, refreshed and healthy-looking. It’s a deep cleansing facial treatment that gently scrapes away dead skin cells, removes impurities, and rejuvenates the skin. The Aqua Hydra Facial treatment nourishes the skin with minerals and vitamins by using charged molecules to penetrate the epidermal layer. This facial treatment is not only pain-free, but also enhances blood flow, and lymph flow, apart from improving the complexion. It also functions as a barrier to premature ageing.
What is the Aqua Hydra Medi Facial Therapy?
Stress, pollution, and constant exposure to free radicals damage the skin, resulting in dry, undernourished, and aged-looking skin. Aqua Hydra MEDI Facial therapy, which combines Dr KT vitamin C serum and ultrasound therapy, is highly effective in treating these conditions. This combination allows us to cleanse, exfoliate, and hydrate the skin thoroughly, resulting in immediate, and lasting results.Aqua Hydra Medi Facial therapy is an entirely non-invasive, and non-surgical procedure, this treatment is safe and suitable for all skin types. This Hydra Medi Therapy relies upon ultrasound therapy to distribute Vitamin C, antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid into the skin. You can see and feel the results almost immediately after the treatment. In addition to cleansing and hydrating the face, micro-ultrasound technology also helps tighten the skin and improve skin structure and consistency. Moreover, it helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles and stimulates the production of hyaluronic acid, making you look younger and fresher. This treatment offers the perfect option for people interested in preserving their skin’s healthy look or resolving problems of dull skin, wrinkles, acne spots, or pigmentation.
1. Deep Cleansing - Firstly, our therapist will cleanse patients’ face with DR. KT’s Oil Free Cleanser to remove any make up, oil and sweat your skin has collected throughout the day. Proper cleansing is crucial, as it prevent breakouts and would also help to brighten any dullness and ultimately lifting the complexion.
2. Exfoliation - The next step involves gentle exfoliation, to expose a new layer of skin, followed by skin resurfacing to clear surface impurities. Patients liken this experience to that of a “cool paint brush” softly caressing their face.
3. Comedones Extraction - Medical extractions alone are an excellent way to clean out comedones (blackheads and whiteheads) and help to clear acne more quickly.
4. Infusion & Hydrate - The tip of the device is directed across your skin to painlessly peel off the dead skin cells, and clear blocked pores with the help of pain-free suction. Paired with DR. KT's Vitamin C serum, and Ultrasound Technology it can help with stimulating cell's renewal and improve the tissues' tonicity. The antioxidants and multivitamins in the serum also helps with skin tightening effect while increasing the collagen fiber's rate as well as firming the skin.
5. Customised Mask - The Hydro Cool Anti-Aging Mask have several peeling edges, which are very effective at exfoliating the skin. It is used to protect and retain the nutrients within the skin, to enhance its suppleness, leaving the skin rejuvenated, youthful and healthy.
6. And finally, a soothing massage for the head and shoulders, to let you relax and unwind.
HydraFacial Treatment in Singapore—Who requires it?
The Aqua Hydra Medi Facial therapy is appropriate for all skin types and for people with the following skin concerns:
Fine lines & Wrinkles
Dry or Dehydrated Skin
Oily / Congested Skin
Clogged / Enlarged Pores
People undergoing the treatment report visible skin refinement, and skin tone that’s even, and radiant, after just one session. A series of sittings is recommended for significantly reducing fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, and oily/acne-prone skin. Should you have a skin concern that has been bothering you, speak to our doctor and find a suitable treatment for your skin.